Become a Resource Center Assistant!
Becoming a Resource Center Assistant (RCA) is a wonderful opportunity for those who prefer to work “behind the scenes.”
MFMII manages Resource Centers in the Fremont, Newark and Castro Valley areas at the following schools:
- Niles Elementary School (Fremont)
- Glenmoor Elementary School (Fremont)
- James Leitch Resource Center (Fremont)
- Proctor Elementary School (Castro Valley)
- Kennedy Elementary School (Newark)
- one hour per month overseeing the resource center
- maintaining the center in an organized way
- conducting a yearly inventory of resources
- gathering and filing via e-mail, the docent “wish lists"
- reports any needs to the Board Resource Center Director
Remember you don't have to be musical or take a training class for this important position that enables our docents to easily find their materials for the children. MFMII welcomes you to attend our social events as you would definitely become a member of the MFMII family.